2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #23


MIND CHECK
Feeling pretty good right now and would like to keep this good feeling going this week. Trying to get out the door in the morning will be the challenge for the week. With temperatures in the hundreds I can't get outside in the evenings and I haven't had a chance to make the workout room accessible for the treadmill repair man - need to do that soon...I'm going to need the mill more than ever with this weather.
BODY CHECK
I've been feeling really good with the miles I've been getting in. I need to get more of these miles in on my feet and less on the machines, but I'm still feeling very confident right now.
NUTRITION
Always a battle....One choice at a time. That's all I can do right now, is try to make one good choice at a time.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Elliptical - 2mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi jog no target, 3mi @ 13:13 per mi, 1mi jog no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Bike - 25mi no target
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 10mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
AM: Walk - 2mi no target

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

Albert said...

Always appreciate your comments on my blog. And always enjoy reading yours. Keep up the good running!

Rae! said...

Glad your feeling better =). Why is food always a struggle with us??
The heat here!!Are you near any of those wild fires?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels