2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #21


MIND CHECK
13 weeks to the Disneyland Half Marathon. Time is really flying now isn't it? I am going to have to do everything I can to get myself ready and not suffer during this race. I know I can do it, but I would like to do it better than I've been doing up to this point!
It is June and that means I've pledged to myself to do miles in some form everyday this month. So far, I've been able to get miles every day and I'm going to keep this up through June. I think this will help me build endurance and stamina.
BODY CHECK
I've been doing a really rotten job in this area. I'm not injured, but illness has been causing my problems in my training. No more though, I'm going to start building the base miles and getting ready to run longer distances.
NUTRITION
Since nothing has been working for me here, I think I'm going to de-emphasize the diet and just work on the physical aspects. At some point I hope this portion will start falling in to place.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 26.2mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi jog no target, 3mi @ 13:33 per mi, 1mi jog no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Elliptical - 3mi no target
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 8mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
AM: Walk - 2mi no target

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Wish I could go!!! I can get there and home but That would be it!!!lol
You got this!!!

Tricia said...

have a great week!

MikeF. said...

looks good to me

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels