2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

2011 WDW Marathon Medal

It's up to you to vote for the medal design that will be given out at the finishline of the 2011 Full Marathon on January 9, 2011. There are three choices and once you choose your favorite you'll be asked to fill out your name, email address and zip code.

I've cast my vote - have you?

There is also going to be something happening on the Monday following Marathon Weekend called Marathon Monday. Information will be announced soon!

Can't wait to hear what will be happening!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we get into the park for free- our medal is the ticket, at least that's what I've heard.

Matt said...

Yep! Just voted for medal 2. It seemed more unique to me and I liked it more. Of course they'd change the medal the year I decide to opt out.

Richard said...

I like getting the park day as an added bonus, although it does not do much good for anyone with an annual pass or expiring ticket, but it is something to show they are thinking of us.

I kind of like all the option, but am leaning to #1 at the moment (though I haven't voted yet). Which did you like best?

Happy National Running Day!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels