2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2010 Disneyland Half Marathon Medal Revealed

It's a special year for the Disneyland Half Marathon - the fifth anniversary. That means there's a special medal this year too!

Here's a look
While I think the medal is cute, I'm not sure I'm completely in love with it. I really like the castle medal I have from 2008 - it's gold and huge and just looks special. I hope that the colored parts of this medal don't flake off like some of my other race medals.

The 5K course map is also available in PDF format here: 2010 Disneyland Fabulous 5K Course Map
You can get more information about the 2010 Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend here:2010 Disneyland Half Marathon Information

2 comments:

Justin said...

I agree that the old castle medal was huge (biggest one in my collection). I don't think you'll have to worry about the color flaking off. My 2009 Coast-to-Coast and 2010 Goofy medals have high quality colored sections. These have taken some abuse and still look perfect.

Rae! said...

I like the castle. This one looks like it's from the World not the Land.

I am going to copy your post and put in on the Team Voice event page, if you do not mind.

Twitter can get addicting. I have limited myself to who I follow, mostly to those I know. And I can talk to my friends in the UK. Which I miss a lot.

Have a great day.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels