2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Welcome Home!

What do you mean Welcome Home? That's a strange title for a blog post isn't it?

Nope, it's exactly what I've been hearing for the last couple of days. You see, I did something I never thought I would - I bought my share of Disney magic at Bay Lake Towers and became a DVC Member!

You heard me right, I'm a new DVC member and I'm very excited. I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of years of enjoyment out of this purchase and I can't wait to make my first DVC reservations tomorrow or Saturday.
I did quite a bit of research trying to decide whether I wanted to do resale or buy direct from Disney. In the end I bought directly from Disney - they have some good incentives right now and I just couldn't pass it up. While I didn't buy the total amount of points that I will eventually want, I know I have enough until I can buy some add on points.
The Contemporary is my favorite resort so when I found out that they were building a DVC resort there it was almost impossible to resist. Finally, the temptation was just too much to bear and I joined the ranks of the many DVC owners that already know the joy of taking great vacations.
I'm also looking forward to using points through RCI - perhaps a dive vacation or two is in my future as well....Endless possibilities await!

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Welcome to the club! We have been expecting you!

Richard said...

Wow! Congratulations!
Does this mean you're throwing the marathon party next year at the DVC?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels