2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

I've been tagged by Jamie at Running Diva Mom for the Versatile Blogger Award. The rules are simple - list seven random facts about yourself and tag seven other bloggers to do the same and pass it along.

Here are my seven random facts:
1. I work in the IT field as a BI Architect. Basically that means I build databases to support business intelligence reporting systems. I've been in IT for over 10 years and held many different positions - I like to be able to step in to multiple roles so that I am more versatile.

2. I've been visiting Disney parks since I was six months old. Someday I'd like to say I've visited all the Disney parks around the world.

3. I've been running for just over three years and still love it. As a child I never ran and I mean never. I did anything and everything to get out of running. It seems odd to me that I now consider myself a runner and that I love races so much.

4. I am Open Water Scuba Certified. I became certified so that I could do Dive Quest at Epcot and now I'm hooked on that too. I hope to combine a running/dive trip somewhere next year.

5. I love to read. Once I start reading a book I have trouble putting it down. I can easily get caught up in the story and forget about my everyday life. Yes, I love the Harry Potter and Twilight books :).

6. I am very shy and I have a lot of trouble meeting new people. I've always been very self conscious and am always afraid I'll say something that will offend someone. My powers of biting my tongue are not strong - I tend to say whatever comes to mind.

7. I love animals. I currently have three dogs and one bird. I'd have more, but the house isn't large enough and it would be tough to have enough time to take care of more. I would love to live on a nice large piece of land somewhere rural (I grew up on a small farm) and have more animals.

Now to tag some other versatile bloggers:
1. Matt at
Just Another Disney Blog
2. Justin at
Just Keep Goofin'
3. Megan at
Who me, run?
4. Rae at
Rae's Place
5. Jonathan at
The Voice of Mouse Tunes
6. Jeff W. at
Snowy Tundra Training
7. Albert at
Albert Runs

2 comments:

Matt said...

Hmmm.... I would have said my blog is more of a random [moaning] and ranting blog, but versatile works too!

All very interesting facts. Seems like we have more in common that we thought.

Lindsay said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels