2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Laura Elaine Designs - Disney Running Scrapbook Review

On May 3, 2010 I was notified by Jamie at Running Diva Mom that I had won a Running Scrapbook from Laura Elaine Designs. I was super excited because I read Jamie's review here and really liked what I saw. I think these running scrapbooks are just a super idea and such a great way to preserve race memories.

I worked with Laura through email and we came up with the idea to do a scrapbook for my Goofy Challenge in January. Laura was so easy to work with and she gave me a lot of ideas and things to think about. In the end, I felt very comfortable giving her the reins to come up with something for me and she did not disappoint.

My camera is on the blink right now so I am not able to take photos to post, but here is the link to the blog post that Laura did and it has some great pictures of the scrapbook she created for me -
Disney Marathon Scrapbook for Amanda!

The pictures really don't do it justice. The scrapbook is amazing. There are places for photos, to write in race times, to attach bibs and it is incredibly fun to look at. Bright colors and a fun theme make it a truly special scrapbook.

Laura has a lot of different designs and she can create a custom scrapbook for you. Visit her shop
Laura Elaine Designs and take a look at all the great scrapbooks she has available.

If you don't follow Jamie, you can find her
here. Jamie is a lot of fun to follow. She has a great mix of running, parenting, and product reviews.

You can also follow Laura's blog
here.

4 comments:

MikeF. said...

Congrats on winning! Hope all is well.

Matt said...

Awesome! I may need to see about getting me one.

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!!! That is awesome.

LauraElaine said...

Thanks for the review Amanda! I am so glad that you like it! :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels