2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #16

Dopey Training Review - Week #16
MIND CHECK
I started out strong and wimped out by the middle of the week. It was not a good week for me to get things done in terms of my health and fitness this week. I'll have to work on that.
BODY CHECK
I got a couple of good runs in the beginning of the week and then I was afraid to keep pushing it and get hurt so I backed off. Then I let the stress of the week cause me some grief and put my off my groove. It's okay though I'll get back on track and do much better.
NUTRITION
Again, started out strong and ended bad, bad, bad. Time to think about what's coming and get back on track yet again. It'll be fine, I can do it.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Treadmill - 3.56mi, .29mi warm up walk, 3mi @ 13:29 per mile, .27mi cool down walk.
Running is so difficult for me right now, but I'm working on it and I'll get stronger with every step I take.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
PM: Treadmill - 4.04mi walk @ 14:45 per mile.
It was good walk under race pace today. That felt good at least. Still can't get up and get out in the morning which is not a good thing.
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 4 miles @ 13:04 per mile, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
Wow - so I skipped my workout today...I was too excited about buying DVC (finally) and wanted to do some planning.
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Treadmill - 2.65mi, .32mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 12 min per mile, .33mi cool down walk
I've been hungry and tired all day. I got a good run in today. This is faster than I've been running and it was tough, but it felt good! Really need to get my endurance back up where it should be.
Friday
AM: Bike - 25 miles no target.
PM: Elliptical - 2 miles no target
I was just lazy today. I didn't bother working out. Stupid I know, but that's the way it goes.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 8 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
What did I say at the beginning of the week? That I wouldn't put off my long run. What happened? I put off my long run again. Yikes...I so need to stop doing this. I need to get my distance back up. Right now I know I'll be mostly walking, but that's okay too.
Sunday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target
And again - no working out. I did some grocery shopping and some things around the house and away went the time and I just didn't feel like working out.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels