2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #17

Dopey Training Review - Week #17
MIND CHECK
Big sigh....That's what I did before I started typing. I am trying to do better and get fitter, but it's a struggle right now...I just have to keep trying and trying and trying until I get it right.
BODY CHECK
Still working on this too. I have to keep plugging along to get where I want to be.
NUTRITION
Let's face it, this week was a total bust. No good came out of my nutrition this week.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:25 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Treadmill 2.56mi - .29mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 12:31 per mi, .27mi cool down
Ate garbage. Got a good run in on the treadmill tonight.
Tuesday
AM: Elliptical - 2.5 miles no target.
Sick day - no energy or strength.
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 1 mile @ 12:37 per mile, .5mi jog no target, 1 mile @ 12:37 per mile, .5mi jog no target, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
Still sick - very run down, joints all achy, headache and stomach sore.
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:25 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Hungry all day, but still not feeling very good.
Friday
AM: Bike - 25 miles no target.
PM: Treadmill 2.52mi - .27mi warm up, 2mi @ 12:21 per mi, .24mi cool down walk
Bike - 30mi, 1hr 55min, 15mph avg, resistance level 3
Got a good workout in tonight. It was rough and I was tired after, but it felt good to get some miles in.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 9 miles @ 14:25 per mile, cool down walk no target.
AM: Treadmill 2.6mi - .29mi warm up walk, 2.31mi walk @ 15:12 per mi.
Really planned on doing 9 miles today, but I didn't get out of the house early enough so I jumped on the treadmill. A couple of miles in the belt was slipping on me and it felt really weird. I stopped my workout and went to work adjusting the belt. After I managed that I just didn't feel like giving it another try so I stopped for the day. Disappointed in myself for stopping.
Sunday
Rest Day
AM: Walk 2.27mi @ 15:39 per mi
Took the dogs out for a walk today. Would have liked to go a bit further, but it was over 80 degrees by 7:30am this morning and the pups were already starting to wear out in the sun. Still felt good to get some outside time in.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels