2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #15

Dopey Training Review - Week #15
MIND CHECK
It was a pretty good week this week. I finally feel like my head's back in the game. I know that I'm terribly out of shape as I keep witnessing over and over in my workouts, but at least I'm working out and fitness will improve.
BODY CHECK
My cardio is okay, but body gets tired quickly and I'm sort of feeling aches and pains at times that makes me back off the workouts a bit. I'm just going to keep taking it slow and building my base the best I can. I know that with time and patience things will get better.
NUTRITION
I've been tracking my food and I did pretty good all week. I decided Saturday would be my cheat day and Sunday hasn't been great, but could also be worse. I'll continue to work on this and I know each week it will be easier and easier to keep on the plan and hopefully lose some weight.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Power Sculpting Buns & Thighs with Resistance Band
PM: Treadmill - .25mi warmup, 1.46mi @ 14:15 per mi
I got my new Garmin footpod today - boy is it way nicer than my last one. This footpod actually fits in the same pocket that Nike plus fits in under the insole, but I probably won't use it that way. The old footpod required you to thread it through the laces and made it difficult to change it from one set of shoes to another, this one can be taken off and on very easily and is so small you don't even notice it. I was having a tough mental day today so it was a short run.
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 20 miles no target.
PM: Treadmill - 1.5mi total, weightloss level 6 workout 3 @ 15:33 per mi and short cool down walk
Bike - 20mi, 1hr 14min, 16.2mph avg, resistance level 3
Feeling that fire burning that makes me want to do better. Hopefully this feeling stays with me for a while. Felt good to get some miles in today.
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 3 miles @ 12:57 per mile, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
PM: AbRipperX
I don't know what it is about Weds, but I don't like to workout on this day. I was also a little sore from yesterday. Had to hold my will strong to not eat everything in sight today.
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Treadmill - .28mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 13:11 per mile, .27mi cool down walk
Walk - 1.70mi walk @ 21.07 per mi
Had a great 2 miler on the treadmill and then decided to take the dogs out for a walk. Dogs were a mistake today - they were little beasties that pulled, barked and caused havoc the whole time we were out. Oh well at least I got some miles in.
Friday
AM: Elliptical - 2 miles no target.
Another lazy day. Don't know why, but I just didn't feel like working out today. Wanted to cheat with food today, but didn't.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 8 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
AM: Treadmill - .31mi warm up walk, 4.01mi @ 14:43 per mile, .30mi cool down walk
Had a tough time doing the four miles today. Apparently I just need to get back in shape. I probably could have pushed through the eight miles, but I don't want to injure myself and I'll get there. Slow and steady.
Sunday
Rest
PM: Bike - 20mi, 56min, 15.9mph avg, resistance level 3
Decided I needed to get some miles in today so I did a nice spin on the bike. Been feeling very tired today so it was tough to even get the bike ride in, but I did it.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels