2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #20


MIND CHECK
I need to do some self reflecting this week. I need to figure out why things are so hard for me to accomplish right now. There must be reasons that I'm having mental struggles with myself about getting out and putting in the work. I know that time is slipping away and yet I am having trouble putting the work in. Ridiculous really!
BODY CHECK
I don't have any injuries to keep me from working out so it's time to step up and do the work!
NUTRITION
I'll continue the everyday struggle here and hopefully I'll be able to gain some ground soon.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Elliptical - 2mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up no target, 1mi @ 12:37 per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37 per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi cool down no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Friday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 12mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest Day

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Matt said...

Great work! You're still doing WAY better than me.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels