2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #19

Dopey Training Preview - Week #19
MIND CHECK
First off, if you're still following me - thanks! It helps a lot having people comment on where I'm at. I am still working on getting my act together, but I'm not feeling too bad. I'm going to make it to this Goofy Challenge and I'm going to finish it. There are a lot of people in my life lately that think I'm crazy. I can't really argue with them - I am crazy. Regardless, I am going to do these races - it may not be pretty, but I do plan on getting those medals. I am still very excited at the prospect of doing this.
BODY CHECK
Still behind in terms of fitness. I feel good that I'm getting some work done, but I know I really need to step it up in terms of mileage. I am having a lot of trouble with longer distances - not doing them, getting to do them. I need to start planning better to get the time to do what I need to do.
NUTRITION
I would love to say I have this under control, but that would be a lie. I'm still struggling here, but I'll get there. I know what to do, I just can't seem to do it. I do okay for a few days then I fall off the wagon and all the hard work is down the drain. I'll keep fighting though - I'm not giving up.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi no target, 3mi @ 13:13 per mi, 1mi no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Friday
AM: Elliptical - 2.5mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 10mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest Day

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

Richard said...

I feel behind in all those areas, too, so I know how you feel. Just keep moving forward and one of these days you'll start to notice the forward progress.

Matt said...

Ok... I've missed a lot! Congrats on becoming a DVC member, by the way! So exciting!

You may be lagging behind in fitness, but it will come along. It always does. You'll do fine!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels