2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #18

Dopey Training Preview - Week #18
MIND CHECK
Things are starting to ease up in terms of stress at work, but I can't seem to shake the stress completely. I know it's affecting me and I'm working on it and I will get past it, I just need to try to focus. The Disneyland 1/2 is really starting to creep up on me faster and faster....YIKES!
BODY CHECK
Wow, I am so not where I should be in terms of fitness. It just about killls me to run two miles. I am scared of my tempo, speed work and long runs and need to be doing all of them. Time to put the fear aside and put the work in - it's not like anyone else can do this for me.
NUTRITION
I keep trying and failing miserably in this area. It's like I have no will power at all. I'll be driving home, know I have food at home, but it's not what I want so I stop at the store. Stupid and ridiculous, but it's what's happening. I don't know why, but I'm trying to stop this.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Bike 20 miles no target.
Tuesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Elliptical 2mi no target.
Thursday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk no target, 3mi @ 12:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Friday
AM: Walk 4mi no target.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 13.1mi @ 14:25 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest Day

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

I know how you feel. And it drives me nuts!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels