2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #17

Dopey Training Preview - Week #17
MIND CHECK
No more slacking right? I've only got four months to the next half marathon - that sounds like a lot of time, but it's not. It's not at all. I feel like I'm starting over and that's why I need to kick it in gear and get moving again. I feel like a broken record - don't I say this every week? It's okay though, I'm going to do it.
BODY CHECK
I am very off as far as my fitness goes. I need to build endurance - get the body used to being out on the road for hours at a time again. I know that's going to be very important for my racing and I can do it.
NUTRITION
Yikes - I start out good and then fall off the wagon by the end of the week. It's very sad for sure. I've just got to keep tracking things and I'll do better. It can be done and I can do it.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:25 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Tuesday
AM: Elliptical - 2.5 miles no target.
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 1 mile @ 12:37 per mile, .5mi jog no target, 1 mile @ 12:37 per mile, .5mi jog no target, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:25 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Friday
AM: Bike - 25 miles no target.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 9 miles @ 14:25 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest Day

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels