2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #16

Dopey Training Preview - Week #16
MIND CHECK
I want to keep working on my mental means this week - I want to keep trying to recognize why I want to eat food when I don't need it this week. I'm making gains in this area and I want to keep doing better.
BODY CHECK
I am going to try very hard this week to keep the mileage up and get my full long run in this Saturday. No wimping out, breaking it up, or skipping it. I know I can do it and I want to do it. It won't be long before I'm attempting mileage I've never run before and I need to be ready to go the distance. I do recognize that I may be doing more walking than I used to.
NUTRITION
Going to keep working on this. I'll keep logging food and making sure my diet is varied and includes fruits and veggies and lean protein.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 4 miles @ 13:04 per mile, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Friday
AM: Bike - 25 miles no target.
PM: Elliptical - 2 miles no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 8 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

Hey Amanda! You just won something on my blog! Congrats! Please email me at jamie dot edge at charter dot net with your mailing address and I'll get you hooked up with your album. Thanks for continuing to follow my journey! :-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels