2014 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 275.19
(Run/Walked = 181.82, Biked = 89.60, Elliptical = 3.77)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2011 Princess Half Marathon Date Moves to February

The Princess Half Marathon Weekend is being moved to February.

In 2011 the dates for this girl inspired weekend will be February 25 - 27, 2011.

How do you feel about this event moving to February?

I'm a little bummed that it's moving. Why? Well, it's simple really. I would like one year to do all the half marathons that Disney offers. It will make it more difficult to do with an event in Jan and then an event in Feb. Not to mention that there's an event in Sept and one in Oct. It doesn't allow much time for recovery between events and of course it becomes more difficult to arrange vacation time at work.

Tell me what you think about this change...

3 comments:

Richard said...

I considered doing this race earlier this year, but just could not work out the finances following the 10 day January trip. Having it in February does make it less likely that I can do it next year with the races I already want to do in January and February.

Bethany + Ryan said...

2011 will be my 6th year doing the Goofy Challenge, i come from MA so i can't go back more than once a year but i SOOO wish i could run all their running events!! they are amazing! my favorites by far!! you are lucky!! :-)

Kayla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels