2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

2010 Disneyland Half Marathon Update

The 2010 Disneyland Half Marathon has reached capacity. There are still openings available for group entries.

The Family Fun Run 5K is at 61% capacity.

The Kids Races are at 53% capacity.

You can see the Half Marathon course here:
http://adisneyworldsports.disney.go.com/media/ewwos/pdf/sports/endurance/2010DLHMCOACourse.pdf
Expo Dates/Hours:
Friday, September 3 12:00 noon - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 4 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Spectators can register for the different ChEAR Squad packages (bronze through platinum). You can find more information here:
http://adisneyworldsports.disney.go.com/media/ewwos/pdf/sports/endurance/DLHMChEARSquad2010.pdf


There is also Pasta in the Park Party on September 4th and includes the following:
-Buffet Pasta Dinner & Dessert inside Disney's California Adventure® Park
-Twilight ticket to Disney's California Adventure® Theme Park Ticket*
-Character Appearances
-One Fastpass Attraction Experience
-Reserved World of Color Preferred Viewing
Price is $85 for adults and $65 for kids 3 - 9, under 3 are free.


Don't forget to purchase your 2010 commemorative pin. The price is $10.82 per pin and you can purchase 2 pins per registration.

Time to ramp up training if you're planning on doing this event as there's only 98 days to go. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

hey chickie - you've been tagged -- check out my blog .... xoxo

Justin said...

Whew! Glad I got registered a couple weeks ago.

The Disneyland and DCA portions of the course are quite bit different from last year. Exciting!

Megan said...

Well, I missed this registration. :( I guess I'll be going for the Coast to Coast next year. Maybe (big MAYBE) I'll go Goofy in January then go for the Coast to Coast and get 5 medals for the price of 3. I'm also going to look into more Rock and Roll races next year and maybe get some of their bonus medals. When is that Arizona one?.......

Matt said...

God, I wish I could have done this year. But Anaheim is just too far away for me... I have decided though that I am running in 2015 for the 10th, but I hope I can make it back before then. If not, at least Disneyland will always be a "reserved special place" for me, haha!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels