2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm on Fire

Yes, finally. I finally got that fire back in my gut that gets me moving, that makes me eat right, that tells me I can do it.

It's been absent for quite some time and I'm so happy that it's back. Now to just keep that fire burning strong and hot.

I just have to get my body back up to where it used to be in terms of fitness. Right now my mind wants to go, go, go, but my body isn't quite ready for that. I'll get there though. Slow and steady and safe - don't want injury to slow me down now!

All of you have helped me through this rough patch and listened to me whine and make excuses.

Now it's your turn - tell me what I can do to motivate or support you on your journey! Leave me a comment and tell me why you're doing what you're doing or what you need to help you keep going to get where you want to be.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Glad to see that you feel like you are back on track. I could tell form your more recent posts that you were coming around, but I think that's one of those things where you are always the last to see it in yourself.

Since I am coming off of a big goal race and have nothing registered yet, I am at risk for losing my focus as well (like I did in late January and February). Hopefully, I'll do a couple of shorter triathlons this summer to keep me focused.

MikeF. said...

Awesome to hear you got the drive back. For me looking at my 2 kids and wanting to be around to see some grandchildren is what keeps me going. Also seeing the comments on my blog and reading other blogs really helps.

Rae! said...

YAY!!!! I am so glad you are on fire!!! I could tell you were coming back.
I wish I was. I really haven't put a whole lot of nothing into nothing. I haven't done anything much since Jan. I try to get back but I just do not do it.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels