2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #15

Dopey Training Preview - Week #15
MIND CHECK
It will be important this week to just keep the momentum going. I don't want to lose the gains that I had last week so I'll need to keep my stress in check and keep moving forward. I also know that even if I have to crawl, that Goofy medal is mine. I have three half marathons left this year - okay, that's just crazy to me. If I can get through the half marathons that I have registered for I will have done five half marathons this year. I've already done two - that's amazing to me. Last year I did one half marathon. It still seems strange to me that I do these races :).
BODY CHECK
Still need to kick the cardio up and keep the mileage going. My body is going to be sore and I welcome that. I also need to start working on the flexibility a bit as my joints don't feel very loose anymore. I think it was MikeF that asked about core work - I'm not doing much here yet, I just need to get back in to the groove of moving again. I will add it back in slowly until I can build that base as well.
NUTRITION
I'm going to keep tracking my food. I'll plan on having one day that I satisfy a craving for the week and we'll see what happens. I think this plan might be helpful and hopefully I'll see some results.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Power Sculpting Buns & Thighs with Resistance Band
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 20 miles no target.
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 3 miles @ 12:57 per mile, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
PM: AbRipperX
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Friday
AM: Elliptical - 2 miles no target.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 8 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

Sounds like you are getting back on track. :)
Goofy awaits!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels