2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #14

Dopey Training Preview - Week #14
MIND CHECK
Hmm...What should I do? I should work out and get my rear in gear. I'll do it, I can do it. No more letting this stress rule my life. I've spent time and money to get a great workout room setup and now it's time to use it.
BODY CHECK
Ick. I am not happy with my body right now and it's all because of my mind. Time to start getting some running endurance back in, getting my cardio back where it should be and moving forward again.
NUTRITION
No more excuses. Time to track all my choices and start making the right choices instead of always making the easy and bad choices I've been making lately.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 2 miles @ 12:13 per mile, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Bike - 20 miles no target
Friday
AM: Elliptical - 4 miles no target.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 7 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

3 comments:

Running Diva Mom said...

tracking is hard. But, I find once I start tracking my food and my points, that it really does keep me in check and I don't want to waste those activity points. Speaking of, I should really start tracking again! I look at every food and think of it's points value, but that doesn't mean I don't consume things I shouldn't!! Have a great week!!!

MikeF. said...

Looks good to me. Now it's up to you to make this happen. One thing I did not see is some sort of core training. Are you doing any?

Chris said...

Hang in there Amanda! Sorry I've been so absent lately, feeling like a horrible team mate and all.... But I've been kept in the loop on how everyone is doing. :-)

Tough to get back to a baseline where you once were and had complete command of, but put it out of your mind and just focus on the next day/weeks activity, small progress in the near term will translate into long term success. We've got plenty of time to next January, especially if you start making those small strides now and keep it going through the end of the year.

I'm on e-mail all the time now with work being so crazy, so don't hesitate to shoot me a note if you ever want to chat or bounce workout plans off me. Not that I'm an expert or anything, but I know it helps to chat with those that have similar goals.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels