2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #13

Dopey Training Preview - Week #13
MIND CHECK
Time to workout.  That's where I'm at.  It felt so good to get the body moving last week and I'm ready to try even more this week.  I want my strength back.  I'll have to keep working on the food, but that part is probably going to be slow right now.
BODY CHECK
I'm ready for the workout soreness.  In fact I crave it.  I am so glad that I was able to heal up the back without having to go to the Dr.  If it comes back then I'll have to go in.  Time to get the body in line and the endurance back to where it should be.
NUTRITION
This is just difficult for me right now.  I know when I'm being bad, but I haven't worked on stopping it.  I will, but my mind has to be in it before I can win this one.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
PM: Pilates 20 minute ab sculpting
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk no target, 1 mile warm up jog no target, 3 miles @ 12:57 per mile, 1 mile cool down jog no target, cool down walk no target.
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Workout
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.
PM: Bike - 15 miles no target
Friday
AM: Elliptical - 4 miles no target.
Saturday
AM: Pat's Run - 4.2 miles no target (probably walk this with my friend).
Sunday
AM:  Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 7 miles @ 14:34 per mile, cool down walk no target.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

SO what can I do to help? Buddy system here.

Soreness I feel ya, I mean I feel it. It's like starting over.

Good week this week. I am going to train to run this! My daughter is dragging me all over, but it sets a pace for me to work at. She ca do 10-11 min mile steady.

Then I will be able to keep up with you!! :)

Amanda said...

Thanks Rae...I'm feeling okay about where I am. Not sure I'll feel that way when the mileage gets up there, but I'll play it as it goes.

So glad your daughter is running with you. You're going to benefit from her pushing you for sure.

No worries about keeping up with me right now. I've lowered my pace standards a lot so that I can focus on gaining distance. My lack of fitness right now is making me pretty darn slow.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels