2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #12

Dopey Training Preview - Week #12
MIND CHECK
Time to put injuries and laziness behind me.  I need to get moving and get myself ready to start hitting the training hard.  I just know that I don't want to be suffering during the Goofy Challenge because I didn't put the work in.
BODY CHECK
My back is finally feeling better - that's awesome.  Now I just need to protect it and make sure I don't overdo anything so that it starts hurting all the time again.
NUTRITION
I'm not going to kid myself in to believing that I'm going to be good here.  I wish I could get my head in check here, but right now it's just not happening.  So I'll do what I can and say the heck with the rest.  I know that's not the best answer, but it's where I am right now.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 15 miles no target.
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
Friday
AM: Bike - 20 miles no target.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 5 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
AM:  Walk - 3 miles no target.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

Get your head in the game and just start out small. Do 2 milers, and go from there. AND JUST SAY NO TO THE SNACKING!!!!!!
Pick something you would love to have in Jan. after Finishing the Goofy challenge and make that the most nasty, yummy thing ever and use it as a goal.
And the sweets, try having a serving size with each meal. Measure it out. It helps!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels