2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #9

Dopey Training Review - Week #9
MIND CHECK
Well...I am feeling a bit better mentally. I just need to refocus my efforts and get back in the game!
BODY CHECK
I go from half marathon recovery, to being sick with the flu, to having an injured back. Not good for working out at all. The back is starting to feel better - I think I either pulled something, pinched a nerver or some other undesirable thing. I can finally sit without cringing and I can walk again...That's a plus. Going to try to get back on the mileage train as it's been two weeks of nothing now. Had to buy some new fat clothes too...Wake up call!
NUTRITION
I did really good until Friday...Friday I fell off the wagon and I'm still running to catch up as of today. I will be eating out all week this week so I know that is not going to be a good thing either. Darn work ;)
WORKOUT PLAN
With my back being out, I didn't get any workouts in. I did get the treadmill put together and in it's new home - probably why my back isn't better yet! Hope to get back to some workouts this next week, but time is going to be scarce...

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week!

1 comments:

Richard said...

Glad to hear your head is back into it, give yourself time to heal the physical stuff and you'll be right as rain soon.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels