2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #9

Dopey Training Preview - Week #9
MIND CHECK
Oh boy - I think I need a shrink...Or a good crying jag. It's been a rough few weeks and this week will be no exception. I have so much to do and I just don't know when I'm going to get it all done. I have work deadlines, home things that need to get done and who knows what else will come up. I just have to take this week one day at a time I guess.
BODY CHECK
Yes, I'm recovered from the half marathon and I think I'm getting over the stomach bug finally. I had no miles last week and I'd like to get some miles in this week. I'm just going to try to focus on low mileage and slowly getting my body back in to the groove. My back is very sore and I need to take it easy on the back this week.
NUTRITION
I've done my grocery shopping for the week and if I can just stick to the plan I should be okay this week. I know what to do, but haven't been able to make myself do it. Hope I can get back on track here because I'm at my heaviest in three years and I need to quite sabotaging myself.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 10 miles, no pace target
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Walk - 3 miles, no pace target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk, 6 miles @ 14:48 per mile , cool down walk
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

candlerun (htabby) said...

Hang in there! You are right in taking this all one day at a time... The weight (although discouraging) whatever... get the rest of you back first and feeling well again. I too have put back on a bit of weight but right now I am concentrating on just being able to get back out there.

You can do this... and I will be here reading about Disney in hopes that one day I can run there. :0)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels