2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #8

Dopey Training Preview - Week #8
MIND CHECK
Really need to start doing a mind check everytime I go to buy or eat something that is not good for me. I just need to get back on track.
BODY CHECK
Going to be doing a lot of walking this week for recovery. I really want to let my body recover from the half marathon so that I can enjoy my 8K on Sunday.
NUTRITION
Working on making good choices this week. That's it - start making the right choices.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 3 miles, no pace target
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4 miles, no pace target
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Ab Sculpting
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3 miles, no pace target
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
Friday
AM: Bike - 10 miles, no pace target
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Power Sculpting with Resistance Band
Saturday
AM: Walk - 4 miles, no pace target
Sunday
AM: St. Patty's Day 8K

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels