2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #11

Dopey Training Preview - Week #11
MIND CHECK
Feeling very far behind the 8 ball right now...I have lost a lot of cardio fitness and running ability over the last month from all these injuries and illness. I sure hope I can manage to heal up so I can get back to work.
BODY CHECK
Need to take it easy this week and start gradually adding miles back in. Want to make sure the back starts getting strong again and not make it worse. The rest of me is feeling okay so I'd like to keep it that way.
NUTRITION
Going to do what I can here. I am having trouble being good so I'll take any small victories I can get this week.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 2 miles @ 12:47 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 3 miles @ 12:47 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Thursday
AM: Bike - 20 miles no target.
Friday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no target.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 5 miles @ 12:47 per mile, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

MikeF. said...

Walking,Bike riding hey it's all something and that's what matters. Hope your back heels.

Richard said...

You're doing well to not push the back too hard, so just keep taking what you can get without stopping the healing process.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels