2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #10

Dopey Training Preview - Week #10
MIND CHECK
Well, I think it's starting to sink in just how out of shape I've gotten. I really need to get back on the Goofy track and start kicking some Goofy tail...I can do this!
BODY CHECK
Need to take it easy this week and start gradually adding miles back in. Want to make sure the back starts getting strong again and not make it worse. The rest of me is feeling okay so I'd like to keep it that way.
NUTRITION
This is going to be a tough week. I am in business meetings all week which means that I'll be stuck eating whatever is presented - not a good thing, but I'll try to make the most of it.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Whatever I can fit in.
Tuesday
AM: Whatever I can fit in.
Wednesday
AM: Whatever I can fit in.
Thursday
AM: Whatever I can fit in.
Friday
AM: Whatever I can fit in.
Saturday
AM: Whatever I can fit in.
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

MikeF. said...

Just remember moderation when it comes to the provided food at those meetings. I know you can do this Amanda! Just remember to Keep Moving Forward.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels