2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mary Poppins - On Stage

I went to see Mary Poppins the Broadway Across America Touring Company version yesterday. There were things I liked and things I disliked about this play.

Step In Time and Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious were both outstanding numbers with great singing and dancing. Let me tell you our sign language ladies earned their pay with this play - can you imagine signing supercalifragilisticexpialidocious over and over again? Me either!


There were several new songs and numbers that I really didn't enjoy all that much. I didn't feel like they really added much to the story and they were just okay.

I loved the sets. I thought they were clever and fun to watch.

Overall, I did enjoy the show. I would recommend that Disney fans or Mary Poppins fans go to see it at least once. For me - once was enough though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels