2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It Has Arrived

Yep, my new iFit Live module arrived yesterday and today my new treadmill showed up. It was in a freight truck alone - yes, a big semi-truck!

The driver was very nice and unloaded it straight in to the garage and he even took the pallet back with him. Why the garage? I was being nice to the driver and made it easy for him to unload.

So, now that the huge box is in the garage how am I going to get it in the house? Blood, sweat and bruises. I took the lid off the box and took all unattached parts out and put them in the house. That was the easy part. Next, I had to push, pull, drag, and curse the darn thing in to the house. It's too wide to fit through the doors so I had to tilt it on its side and hold it in the box while pushing it in the house.

It took me a while to get it in the house, but it's in the living room now just waiting for me to fix the workout room up so it has some place to live. That's part of the plans for this weekend. Don't know if I'll be able to get it all done, but I'm going to try.

Can't wait to hook this fabulous machine up and she how runs or better yet, how I run on it!

Last thing I need to get is an elliptical...The search continues there!

3 comments:

Richard said...

Glad you finally got it, but that is quite a workout just moving it around!

I can't wait for the photos....

Life In Tan And Green said...

Can I come to your house and work out? It is getting to hot here to run.

-Chris in Georgia said...

Awesome news! Opens up a whole new world of possibilities when the weather just isn't cooperating. I have had a love/hate relationship with our treadmill over the past 3 years. I'll go for 9 months without touching it, but then I fall in love with it again...

I've logged over 800 miles on it in the last 2 years :)

Run long

Chris

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels