2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #3

Dopey Training Review - Week #3
MIND CHECK
Boy did I fail this week - in all aspects. My head has not been in the game this week at all. I just haven't felt good about anything which has led me to make bad decision after bad decision.
BODY CHECK
Body has been a bit worn out and tired this week. This led to a lot of skipped workouts, but I'm confident that it will help me get back on track quickly and with more power than before.
NUTRITION
Well, I gained weight last week - 1.4 pounds to be exact. There are many reasons I suppose. Need to keep moving forward and continue experimenting until I find that magic combo. This week was not better in terms of my eating. I did a lot of stress eating and just all around feeling hungry eating this week. Pretty sure that's going to lead to a sizeable gain for the week, but I'll get past this and do better.
WORKOUT PLAN
Red text indicates actual workout. Blue text is my comments about the day.
Monday
AM: Elliptical - 4 miles, no pace target
PM: Pilates 20 Power Sculpting with Resistance Band
PM: Walk 3.34 miles @ 15:44 per mile
I feel surprisingly good considering all the miles this weekend. Took the dogs for a walk tonight and cut it shorter than the 4 miles I planned, but it was the right time to stop tonight. I'm having a gym aversion which is why no elliptical today. I'll try to get back on track with two workouts a day tomorrow.
Tuesday
AM: Easy Run - warm up walk, 5 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
Today turned in to a rest day. Why you ask? Because I am lazy. I could make excuses - I'm tired, my stomach isn't feeling good, I'm stressed....blah, blah, blah. What it boils down to is bad choices. I need to stop making bad choices and get my head in gear. I'm working on it. It's a slow process right now.
Wednesday
AM: Speed - Warm up walk, 1 mile warm up run, 1 mile @ 12:37 per mile, .5 mile recovery jog, 1 mile @ 12:37 per mile, .5 mile recovery jog, 1 mile cool down run, cool down walk
PM: P90X AbRipperX
Another rest day today. I've decided to do something even more challenging this weekend so I figured that today would be another good day to take off. That and I've just been so tired that I can hardly think straight. Still working on this whole workout/diet schedule. Definitely need to do some serious work in both areas!
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: P90X Legs & Back
Wow -am I a slacker! I didn't do a darn thing again today. It was 6pm and I was falling asleep on the couch. Apparently, I'm doing something wrong as I shouldn't be worn out after two days of rest. I am struggling, but I'll get there. I am still very determined and I'll figure out what's going to work for me and soon!
Friday
AM: Walk - 3 miles, no pace target
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Bun & Thigh Sculpting
Today I skipped my workouts to go look for workout equipment. I'm slowly narrowing down the choices and I'm getting closer to the point where I can go buy something. Of course, that didn't do anything to help me get the miles in today.
Saturday
Long Run - Warm up walk, 8 miles @ 14:48 per mike, cool down walk
Seems I'm full of excuses this week, but I didn't feel good at all today. I woke up, had breakfast and promptly fell asleep on the couch. All day I felt as if I haven't slept in weeks. So another day goes by without me putting any miles in. I need to stop this.
Sunday
Rest
AM: Walk 5.27 miles at 16:04 per mile
Took the dogs out for a nice walk today. It rained last night so the dogs had fun tromping through every puddle they could find. It was a nice walk and at least I go a few miles in for the day :)!

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of next week!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

It's not just the eating, it's stress. Get a check up. I am learning hormones have alot to do with it too. I am going to get them checked as well.
Feel better. :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels