2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #7

Dopey Training Preview - Week #7
MIND CHECK
I'm really not sure what I'm thinking. Fear, pain, uncertainty I guess. It's shaping up to be a long shaky week right now. I just need to get myself back in working order physically this week.
BODY CHECK
I'm not sure what I want to do with myself this week. I want to be able to run my half marathon this coming Saturday and I am just undecided about what to do for training. I need to take it a bit easy, but not too easy. I think I'll give up on the hopes of doing two a day workouts this week. Just going to focus on the miles.
NUTRITION
I did really well during the first part of last week and I need to do that again this week. I need to fuel right for the run on Saturday and eating junk isn't going to cut it!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Bike - 10 miles, no pace target
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 15 miles, no pace target
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no pace target
Saturday
AM: Run for Ryan's House Half Marathon
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

-Chris in Georgia said...

Just remember that miles the week before really don't add anything to your fitness, they're more for "sanity" than anything else. Like you said, take it easy on those two days' runs and show up at the starting line healthy.

Good luck. You'll do just fine.

Rae! said...

You're going to do great!! As a wise person told me alot...You can do this!! Keep up the easy 4 milers and and look at the half as a long run day. Simple. ;)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels