2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #6

Dopey Training Preview - Week #6
MIND CHECK
I really need to get my stuff together or this upcoming half marathon is going to be a rough one. Who am I kidding, it's going to kick my butt and I'm looking forward to it!
BODY CHECK
Boy do I need to work on this. I haven't run in quite a while and I need to get on the road, the mill, whatever I can.
NUTRITION
Why do I know what I need to do here and I'm still not able to get myself to do it? That's what I'm going to be working on this week.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile
PM: Advanced Body Slimming 20 Minute Pilates Workout
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 20 miles, no pace target
Wednesday
AM: Tempo - Warm up walk, 1 mile warm up run, 3 miles @ 13:22 per mile, 1 mile cool down run, cool down walk
PM: P90X Back & Biceps
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: P90X AbRipperX
Friday
AM: Walk - 4 miles no pace target
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
Saturday
Long Run - Warm up walk, 9 miles @ 14:48 per mike, cool down walk
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

MikeF. said...

I hear ya on getting my butt ouy there. We are on baby watch here and I am too affraid to leave my wifes side. I only go to work and that is it. Should be any day now. When little Mikey is born then I will get out there. Just keep moving forward and everything will be fine.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels