2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #5

Dopey Training Preview - Week #5
MIND CHECK
Really need to get my head back in the game. I've been letting work stress get me down and hold me down and that needs to stop now. I don't want Goofy to kill me - I want to give him a run for his money and I can't do it the way I'm going right now. I can do this!
BODY CHECK
Time to put my body to work. I need to get back to my strength training and core work - I've been very lazy about this and it's showing in my running. Speaking of running - I really need to quit putting off the running, not sure why I'm doing that.
NUTRITION
I'm at a loss here. I think I need to regroup and try to do something different in this area. Just going to keep trying until I find something that's going to work for me here. I know it will all fall in to place at some point.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - 5 miles @ 14:48 per mile
PM: P90X AbRipperX
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 15 miles, no pace target
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
Wednesday
AM: Tempo - Warm up walk, 1 mile warm up run, 4 miles @ 13:29 per mile, 1 mile cool down run, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Power Scultping Buns & Thighs with Resistance Band
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: P90X Core Synergistics
Friday
AM: Walk - 3 miles no pace target
PM: P90X Legs & Back
Saturday
Long Run - Warm up walk, 9 miles @ 14:48 per mike, cool down walk
Sunday
Rest

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels