2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #4

Dopey Training Preview - Week #4
MIND CHECK
Okay, ready to get back on track this week. I'm excited as I bought a new toy today. Yep, I got my stationary bike today. I bought a Schwinn 140 Upright. I got it all put together and tested it out with two half mile spins. I think this is going to be good for me.
BODY CHECK
Really need to keep track of my body this week. If the tiredness continues I'll probably have to have that checked out. I know most of it is stress here so I'll do my best to keep it in check. My right shin has been bugging me off and on. I'll definitely keep track of this and if it continues to bug more or bugs me more often I'll be going to get it checked by my ortho doc again.
NUTRITION
So, why does it seem harder for me to eat right when I cook my own food. I know it's just because I'm trying out new recipes and ideas so it's just learning. This week is all about continuing the cooking and trying not to snack constantly.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Stationary Bike - 7 miles, no pace target
PM: P90X Chest & Back
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 3 miles, no pace target
PM: Pilates 20 minute circle workout
Wednesday
AM: Tempo - Warm up walk, 1 mile warm up run, 3 miles @ 13:22 per mile, 1 mile cool down run, cool down walk
PM: P90X Plyometrics (maybe, depends how the leg is feeling)
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: Pilates advanced body slimming 20 minute workout
Friday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4 miles @ 14:48 per mile, cool down walk
PM: P90X AbRipperX
Saturday
Long Run - Warm up walk, 9 miles @ 14:48 per mike, cool down walk
Sunday
Lost Dutchman 8K Trail Run - I'll be doing this with friends so it will mostly be walking...Good way to end the week.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels