2014 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 478.48
(Run/Walked = 248.48, Biked = 223.80, Elliptical = 6.28)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2010 Wine and Dine - Halloween 5K

Are you planning on running the 2010 Wine & Dine Half Marathon in October? If so, why not throw in a 5K warm up run the morning of the Half Marathon. The 2010 Mickey's Halloween Family Fun Run 5K registration is now open.

The event takes place at 7am on October 2, 2010 and is the only WDW 5K to run through the Castle at the Magic Kingdom.

Now - hold on to your hats for moment folks. The price for this event is $99...Why is a 5K so expensive you ask? Well, your registration includes admission to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party on Sunday, October 3, 2010. You'll also get a t-shirt, goody bag, personalized bib, trick or treat bag of refreshments and a finisher's medallion!

The course is supposed to feature characters dressed in their Halloween costumes as well.

It should be a special event and if you've ever thought about doing a 5K in WDW this may be the best one yet!

I'll be there - will you?

7 comments:

Matt said...

I KNOW that I'll be there for the Wine and Dine, but I'm not sure about the 5k. If it wasn't for the fact that it's the same day as the Half, I would be in for sure...

The admission to Not So Scary is a great insentive. Maybe I can convince myself to do it. It does seem like a fun race.

Justin said...

I love MNSSHP. I think it's the best hard ticket event Disney puts on. We left the last MNSSHP in September with 6 bags of candy. We didn't finish it until January.

It would be hard to pass up MNSSHP during the Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend. Hmmmmmm.

candlerun (htabby) said...

ooo... even more tempting... :0)

Rae! said...

YAY!!!! I can not wait!!!! I didn't know this part!!!!! Woooohoooo

Richard said...

This is going to be a tough one to resist now.

Chris said...

Wish I could do that, sounds like a ton of fun!

Well Behaved Krissy said...

Hi, I just found your blog. I will be at the Wine and Dine as well. Its my first half-marathon. Look forward to training along side of you. :)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels