2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Working Things Out

It probably seems to you all that I haven't been posting very often right now....You're right :)! Since I decided to do the weekly updates on my Dopey Training I've been keeping a lot of information in there and not posting as often.

This week has been rough - food has been okay but not great. I've now missed two days of workouts due to various excuses, but I'm going to make it up.

I hope to get back to some more trip report posting soon as well.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

I am with you on that!! It is hard. Being pulled between working overtime and working out. Then i feel if I choose working out I am letting everyone down in my house.
I am always feeling torn.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels