2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Look For Some Changes...

Today started my first official week of training for the 2011 Dopey Challenge. While I've started a new training log and will keep a lot of information in there, I want you all to hold me accountable for my actions, reactions, laziness, etc...So, I'm going to try something new here on the blog. Let me know what you think.

Each week I'm going to try to post a Dopey Training Preview - Week #?. This entry is going to include information on my mind, body, nutrition, workout and any comments I might have about the upcoming week. I'll try to post these entries on Sunday or Monday depending on my schedule and will include what I intend to do for the upcoming week.

In addition to the Preview post, I'm going to try to post a Dopey Training Review - Week #?. Again, this is going to include information on mind, body, nutrition, workouts, etc...I will use this post as a review of the previous week and where I did well and where I fall short. I will try to post these entries on Saturday or Sunday depending on my workout schedule.

I hope that maybe some of you will get some insight in to my training plans and hopefully you won't be shy about suggesting things for me to try as well. I want to share this journey with all of you. I hope that we'll all learn together and no matter what your goals for the year you'll be able to share this journey with me and make a journey of your own!

Okay, that was as cheesy as I can get in one post. I'll be posting my first Preview post right after this!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels