2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

And Now It's Time To Say Goodbye...

The house is almost clean, I'm almost packed, I'm almost ready to run a race, and I'm almost ready to say goodbye to AZ and hello to FL :)!

It's been a rough couple of days at work for me...I haven't gotten a run in since the first...Gotta try to get a couple of miles in around the resort in the next couple of days. That will be easy to fit in ;).

Seriously, I'm very upset at myself with how much weight I've gained. It's all my fault and I except that, but the good thing is I've learned some things about myself during this last month or so and if I can just learn to catch the signs earlier maybe I can quit this up and down cycle.

I'll be running this race at the heaviest I've run a half marathon and all be darned if I'm going to let it stop me. I'm going to go out and run my best. I'm hoping for a PR, but if I don't get it, I'll use this as a learning experience and move on!

The weather is really cold in FL right now...I know those of you in the North are laughing at me, but I'm in AZ it was 72 degrees today...40 is not warm to me. I'm going to use it as an excuse to buy a new sweatshirt or two :)!

Well, I have to finish dog proofing my house, oh, and packing my gear then it's time to hit the sack as I'll be up at 4am to get ready for the shuttle to pick me up and take me to the airport. See many of you soon and if you won't be there I'll try to Tweet and Blog whenever I get a chance!

4 comments:

Chris said...

70 sounds reeeeealy good to me about now.... I think that was the high a couple of days last year during marathon weekend...See ya there!

Jonathan "The Voice" said...

Good luck! You'll do great!!! And let's lose the weight we put on together with Club 8!!!

MAIN STREET AWAITS YOU!

Richard said...

It's been like half that temperature all this week here in Orlando--can't wait to see you.

Matt said...

It was SO nice to finally meet you!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels