2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Print Your WDW Marathon Weekend Waivers!

Everyone registered for any of the races during the WDW Marathon Weekend should have received an email that you can now print your race waivers. Don't forget that there is one waiver per race so if you've registered for more than one race you'll have one waiver per race!

I printed my 5K and Half Marathon waivers today. I love doing this - it makes the registration real and means the races are getting closer!

4 comments:

MikeF. said...

I got my email last night. Printed it out right then and there. Getting Excited!

Chris said...

Yep, how excited were you when you saw that e-mail! I got it while sitting in my Financial Management class last night.. No printer so I just printed it to PDF and saved it locally. Made me happy at an otherwise not happy time, so it worked for me! LOL

Richard said...

I printed mine, too...and then lost it (sigh!). So, I'll need to go and print it again. That's pretty much par for the course with me.

I am looking forward to finally getting to meet up with you and a few other friends at (and hopefully before) the races.

Matt said...

Printed mine last night! I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels