2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Final Race Instructions Available

You can now print the Final Race Instructions for the WDW Marathon Weekend Races!

On a side note - I'm thrilled they have switched to the "D" Race Timing Tag! I used one of these in a local race last year and it's so nice not to have to wait to have the chip removed and it's super light so don't feel it on your shoe.

See you at the races!

5 comments:

Richard said...

I have run several races with the "D tag" instead of the chip, and it is nice...although I miss having the option of a collector's Champion Chip (not that I ever bought one!). Although I am starting to hear some races talk about not using them due to landfill disposal concerns.

4 days until I leave! Yikes, I am not that ready yet!!

DebWDW said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm heading down on Wednesday, Jan 6 and am staying at Boardwalk. How about you?

Amanda said...

I'm headed down on the 6th as well. I'll be staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter.

Matt said...

I like the "D Tag". All of the races that I've run except for the 09 WDW Half used them and I really could tell a difference.

Thanks for the heads up!

Richard said...

Amanda, I'll be down the road from you at Port Orleans Riverside the nights of the 9th and 10th (and at Old Key West for the nights of Jan 2nd - 8th). Hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels