2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

10 Days Before I Leave

I can't believe it....I just did my online check in for January...That must mean that there's only 10 days left before I head to "The World" for another race trip!

I guess I'm nervous and excited all at the same time! It doesn't seem possible that it's almost time to run another half marathon.

I've slacked the last few days instead of running my last eight mile long run. I haven't been feeling the best and I figured it would be better to hold off rather than go out and have a horrible run and run the risk of feeling worse. I may still get that eight miles in - just going to play it day to day now.

Now I suppose I'll have to start thinking about what I'm bringing to WDW with me...I feel very unprepared for this trip...So not like me.

Hope everyone else is getting ready for their big race(s) and looking forward to another fun year!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like it's been a long December for ya. It's all good, just shake it off and move on!

As long as you feel like you're ready for the run in Jan. then I wouldn't worry too much about the 8 miler. Maybe get in a couple of quality short tempo runs or something...just to get that confidence up. Whatever works for ya though.

Matt said...

I feel the same way... I am SO not prepared for this trip. Ready but not prepared... Usually I have my list already done up, but I haven't even started on it yet.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels