2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Report Card For This Week

Diet – Pass

Exercise – Needs Improvement

Stress Management – Fail

Ah, the fun continues! I've been doing pretty good with my eating this week. I’ve been keeping my calorie count around 1500, a little higher than I wanted, but not terrible either.

I took yesterday off from working out, but I have been trying to put miles in and I’ve done pretty good with that. I haven’t started back in to strength training yet and I know I need to. I’ll keep working on this.

Stress continues to be a huge problem for me. I had a meeting with my top boss this week and the news wasn’t great – reorganization will eliminate my position and right now they don’t know where to put me. So, I am stuck with the dilemma – stay or go. Should I stay and see how this plays out and hope they can find something for me to do and then end up without a job? Should I leave and try to find something else and lose seven years of employment, vacation time and salary? It’s a tough call. I really wish I was brave enough to try to move to Florida – that’s where I’d really like to be. It’s difficult thing to pick up and move across the country all alone – these are the times it sucks to not have someone to share the stress with me.

Going to try for a three mile run tomorrow and a five mile run on Saturday. Both should be doable if I can just get my head in the game!

I really want to get back to my trip report too. I’m just getting to the good stuff now and I really want to share so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Matt said...

That totally sucks about your job situation. I hope and pray everything works out for you.

You've done pretty good with everything else I think, considering the situation. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels