2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to take a second to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving.

A very short list of the things I'm thankful for this year:
My pets - they are my kids and many days keep me going.

My health - it's the reason that I can run, work, and live.

My job - even though there are days I can't stand it, it helps me do the things I want to do.

My family - while I am not super close with my immediate family, I know they are there.

My strength - without this I wouldn't be able to do the things I want to do mentally or physically.

My friends - if you're reading this blog, you are a friend and I truly appreciate the support you provide.

As I said, this is a very short list and I'm thankful for so much more, but you get the idea. Take a few minutes today and reflect on the things that you are thankful for and enjoy this holiday!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Yes, there are generally many things we should all be more thankful of than we ususally are and don't take enough time to appreciate.

Happy Thanksgiving, Amanda!

Matt said...

Great list! Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels