2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Walk for Hope 5K Run

Well, maybe 5K run is a bit of an overstatement. I stayed with my friend from work today so we didn't run as much as I would have liked, but it was still fun. This course goes through the Phoenix Zoo so at least we got to see some animals as we were wogging along.

The time for today's 5K was 47:15 or 15 minute miles.

I've decided that this year's race season is going to be all about the enjoyment. No going for PR's or busting my rump. I just really want to use these races as fun easy runs in my training program - ha, that's when I get my training program back on track.

I have finally finished writing up my trip report so I should be able to start putting it in to blog form this week - time permitting :)!

Hope everyone is training hard and reaching their goals!

1 comments:

MikeF. said...

I so hear ya on enjoying runs. Doing the same here.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels