2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!

Just got back from a nice 4mi run. A little slower than I wanted to go, but not bad considering it's been a while since I've managed to get myself out of bed on a Saturday for a run ;).

Yesterday was Halloween at work and I promised I'd post a couple of pictures of my costume. I have to say that I was a bit hesitant to wear this one as I thought it might be cheesy, but when I finally put it all together I liked it pretty well.

I had many compliments at work and it was a lot of fun...I'm going out Trick or Treating with my great niece tonight, taking the dogs and debating whether I'm going to be wearing my costume again.

Here is a photo of my cube at work. Nothing too fancy, just fun...
Halloween 2009 3

So, here it is....What do you think?
Halloween 2009 12Halloween 2009 11aHalloween 2009 10a


Even two of the puppies got mummified....
Halloween 2009 BellePhotobucket



1 comments:

Chris said...

Outstanding costume, way cool! :-) Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Great job on the run as well. I got myself out the door today for a bit over 4 as well. It's all about putting in the work at this point so whatever you can do will make your body that much stronger.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels