2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Trip Report Coming Soon...

I promise I'll get my trip report started soon. I'm still fighting this cold and getting back in to the swing of work. I have so much to share though I hope you'll all enjoy the experiences I had in Orlando :)!

In the meantime, did you notice my new profile pic? If you love dolphins, you have to go to Discovery Cove at least once!!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Like the new pic. Hope I didn't drive you to switch since I was using a similar one to your old one....Sorry about that, it was really the only pic of just me. :-)

DebWDW said...

It is so tough getting sick after (or during) a vacation. Hope you feel better soon!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels