2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mini Report - September 5-6, 2009

I'm going to give you a brief overview of my days on my vacation and I'll do a full trip report when I get back...

September 5, 2009
-Getting up at 2am is no fun
-Travel takes a toll on my and makes me very tired
-There was a crazy storm that started right as I was driving out of the airport
-Pop Century is a cool resort (I say that every time I stay here)
-My room looks out over the lake, but is a heck of hike from the parking lot
-Love Tie Dye Cheesecake - so bad for me and yet so good

September 6, 2009
-If you set your alarms (yes, two) and turn them off, don't go back to sleep. I didn't wake up until 6am and had to be at Sea World by 6:30am...Not a pleasant way to start the day
-Thank goodness I didn't get lost this morning and was only a few minutes late
-The Marine Mammal Keeper program at Sea World was just as good if not better than two years ago
-I interacted with Dolphins, Manatees, Otters, Beluga Whales, Polar Bears, Walrus, Sea Lions, Seals and that rare species - humans :)! So amazing!!!
-Dine with Shamu was a great meal and we had a good show from Tillicum. A storm cancelled Believe (the Shamu show) so we almost missed our show, but we got lucky.
-The Sea Lions at Night show is awesome - so funny as they make fun of the other shows in the park. So glad I didn't miss it
-I walked almost more than a half marathon today (12.86 clocked on pedometer and that did not include any of the time when I was in a wet suit which was a good portion of the morning

So far my trip has been amazing. I really enjoyed Sea World today and can't wait for Discovery Cove tomorrow! If I wasn't so tired tonight I would have written more :)! Stay tuned to Twitter and the Blog for more updates. Twitter will be light tomorrow while I'm at Discover Cove, but I'll tweet when I can.

1 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like a great time. Something to check out once my kids get a little bit older. :-)

Have a great day today at Discovery Cove.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels