2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Mini Report Sept 15-18, 2009

September 15, 2009
-Yummy Animal Kingdom Lodge room service breakfast
-Keys to the Kingdom tour - Matthew was an amazing tour guide
-Like the changes in Hall of Presidents
-Didn't notice much change on the TTA, the lights were on in Space Mountain and black construction walls were blocking all views
-Artist Point is still a very good place for a nice meal
-Used MNSSHP to get in some rides with no waits
-Buses to AKL were a bit slow today

September 16, 2009
-Slow start today
-Love Expedition Everest
-Fabulous lunch at Yak&Yeti
-My throat is really starting to hurt
-Had a fabulous dinner at Narcoossee's
-Had the Wishes cruise boat all to myself
-Went looking for alligators before Wishes (didn't find any, but captain assured me there are plenty of them in the lake)
-Wishes from the water was quite nice

September 17, 2009
-Another great AKL room service breakfast
-Not feeling very good, my throat is still on fire
-Took the morning and just relaxed in the room
-Had a fabulous spa treatment at Grand Floridian - a facial and soak
-The Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's was pretty amazing. I had the whole thing to myself which was a bit odd, but the meal was outstanding!
-Got a jump on packing so I won't have to rush tomorrow night

September 18, 2009
-Feeling even worse than yesterday, my throat just won't stop burning
-Headed to Epcot and got a quick ride on Spaceship Earth
-Did the Dolphins in Depth program - amazing. This is a great program - while you don't get to do a ton of things with the dolphins you get to see some cool things and you do get to pet the dolphins...More on this later
-Decided to skip Rose&Crown for lunch - just didn't feel like a sit down so I headed to Electric Umbrella instead.
-Did Dive Quest - this is the program I was most looking forward to this trip. I did get scuba certified just for this after all. It was amazing. I think I'm going to try to do it again in January!
-Checked in for dinner at Le Cellier, they were running very behind, I wasn't feeling well and I had to leave at 3:30am tomorrow, decided to skip dinner altogether.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Jeez, hope you're feeling better now! I'm still amazed at how much you can fit into a vacation. :-)

MikeF. said...

Hope you feel better. Looks as though you did not let that slow you down.

Richard said...

It's too bad illness caught up with you, I was sick around those days last week, too. I'd love to hear more about the dive. Overall, you sure did a lot, maybe you need to get back to work to get a real break from your vacation.
:)

Princess Fee said...

Really hope you feel better - and what a trip!!! I am belatedly reading it all and LOVING all that you did! WOW!!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels