2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Vacation Eve To Me

I remember last year at this time I was getting ready for my first Half Marathon at Disneyland. I'm actually a bit sad that I won't be doing that race again this year, but I'll be there next year.

I've spent the week cleaning, scrubbing and getting the house ready for the pet sitters. I'm tired and worn out, but that's okay because this time tomorrow I'll be on a plane heading to my final destination - Orlando!

I can't believe it's finally here. I'm going to go and have a great trip. Follow me on Twitter - I'll try to do some tweeting while there and I'll try to post mini trip reports here on the blog.

I promise I'll catch up on every one's blogs as I have time - it's just been a crazy couple of weeks.

To all of you doing the Disneyland Half - I applaud you, good luck, have fun, make new friends and kick booty!!!! I'll be with you in spirit!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Good to know we'll have Team Voice coverage at both US parks! Have a great trip!

Richard said...

Enjoy!!
I won't get my chance to return to Orlando until early January, so I'll be anxiously waiting to read your trip reports for a little extra Disney exposure.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels