2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, September 7, 2009

2010 Disneyland Half Marathon Registration

Congratulations to everyone that finished the 2009 Disneyland Half Marathon!!!! I hope you all had a great experience.

I just went to check some results and found that the 2010 Disneyland Half Marathon registration is open. I have signed up! I am shooting for the Coast to Coast Medal next year.

Next year is the 5th Anniversary of the Disneyland Half Marathon so it should be exciting!

None of the other races - the 5K or Kids' Races are available for registration yet, but keep an eye open for them soon too!

I hope to see some of you there next year.

2 comments:

Chris said...

If it falls on Labor Day weekend every year, then I will not be able to make it for quite some time... Until my daughter doesn't want me around for her B-day anyhow :-)

Matt said...

I kinda sorta wish I had waited until next year so I could be in the "5th race"

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels